“A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book.” — Irish Proverb
Today’s guest is a friend of the show, Certified Nutritional Practitioner, diet rebel and food lover, Summer Innanen!
In this episode we discuss:
- Big leaps, baby steps, and what “overnight success” looks like
- Why we need to stop distracting ourselves with our bodies and start addressing the underlying issues
- How to be okay with being yourself, even when you kind of don’t want to
And we talk about Summer’s new free video training series for the Rock Your Body program (which I cannot more highly recommend!)
CONNECT WITH SUMMER:
PODCAST: Fearless Rebelle Radio
ROCK YOUR BODY PROGRAM: rockyourbodynow.com
Read more about Summer and today’s conversation at In My Skinny Genes.
Join the conversation at facebook.com/findingourhunger.
MENTIONED IN THE PODCAST:
- READ: The #1 Reason You’re Not Losing Weight on Paleo
- READ: The First Step Towards Body Acceptance
- READ: Everything I Thought About Recovery Is a Lie
- LISTEN: UNpodcast 086: UNashamed (Sarahjoy Marsh)
- PLAY: Gratitude Mad Libs