“The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.” – Nicholas Chamfort
Today’s guest is speaker, life coach, author, blogger, and podcaster Katie Dalebout.
In this episode we discuss:
- How to find worth outside of your body
- Why it’s so hard to not be a healthy living blogger in recovery
- Why you don’t have to wait until you’re “sick enough” to get help
And maybe one of my important rants ever…WHY EATING DISORDER RECOVERY IS A POLITICAL ISSUE!
CONNECT WITH KATIE:
- WEBSITE: http://thewellnesswonderland.com
- INSTAGRAM: @katiedalebout
- TWITTER: @katiedalebout
- SNAPCHAT: @katiedalebout
- YOUTUBE: Katie’s YouTube page
- PODCAST: WWRadio
- QUICKSTART GUIDE: Katie’s Favorite Things
Read more about Katie and today’s conversation at In My Skinny Genes.
BY THE WAY: If you love the Finding Our Hunger podcast, you have THREE great ways to support us:
- Become a Patreon
- Leave an iTunes review
- Listen to the 1st 100 episodes by getting a Finding Our Hunger Podcast Album
Thank you for listening – we appreciate you SO much <3.
MENTIONED IN THE PODCAST:
- READ: Pippa Middleton at the IIN
- READ: Minnesota Starvation Experiment
- LISTEN: Christy Harrison: Food Psych Podcast
- READ: Health at Every Size by Linda Bacon
- LISTEN: You Made it Weird with Pete Holmes
- READ: Your FitBit is Ruining Your Relationship with Your Body
Join the conversation at facebook.com/findingourhunger.