“Don’t move the way fear makes you move. Move the way love makes you move. Move the way joy makes you move.” – Osho
Today’s guest is Jessamyn Stanley, creator of EveryBody Yoga.
In this episode we discuss:
- How yoga can be healing…if you’re using it for the right reasons
- When weight loss isn’t a bad thing (hint: it’s not the goal)
- How feeling shame about what you eat can lead to disordered eating
- Authenticity, authenticity, authenticity!
And Jessamyn’s new program for the Cody app, EveryBody Yoga.
CONNECT WITH JESSAMYN:
CODY APP: EveryBody Yoga
Read more about Jessamyn and today’s conversation at Performing Woman.
BY THE WAY: If you love the Finding Our Hunger podcast, you have THREE great ways to support us:
- Become a Patreon
- Leave an iTunes review
- Listen to the 1st 100 episodes by getting a Finding Our Hunger Podcast Album
Thank you for listening – we appreciate you SO much <3.
MENTIONED IN THE PODCAST:
READ: UNpodacst 037: UNwound
VISIT: Gabi Fresh
VISIT: Curvy Yoga
READ: Adrienne Rich
Join the conversation at facebook.com/findingourhunger.