Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers. – Veronica A. Shoffstall
This week’s guest is Dawn Serra, sex coach, sex educator, and activist around body acceptance and sexual trauma and the co-host of the no-holds barred weekly podcast, Sex Gets Real and the creator of the annual Explore More Summit.
In this episode we discuss:
- What it’s like to make dating decisions based on fear
- How to have the sex you don’t yet think you deserve
- Why shame is never our own (and we must fight it!)
- What would it be like if I had friends who celebrated me for who I wanted to be instead of what they wanted me to be?
If you have a question that you’d like me to answer on the podcast, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONNECT WITH DAWN:
BY THE WAY: If you love the Finding Our Hunger podcast, you have FIVE great ways to support us:
- Become a Patreon
- Leave an iTunes review
- Listen to the 1st 100 episodes by getting a Finding Our Hunger Podcast Album
- Start a FREE trial with audible.com
- Shop amazon.com (just click the link and buy whatever you want!)
Thank you for listening – we appreciate you SO much <3.
MENTIONED IN THE PODCAST:
VISIT: Karen B.K. Chan
READ: Brene Brown
VISIT: Lauren Marie Fleming
Join the conversation at findingourhunger.com/bookclub.