“Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” – Rumi
This week’s guest is Tausha Ostrander, producer of this year’s Dangerous Curves Plus Size Pole Dance competition.
In this episode we discuss:
- Everything you want to know about plus size pole dance and Dangerous Curves
- Why the world doesn’t end when you show skin as a plus size dancer
- Why we need to move past “beauty” as a way to measure worth
- Reappropriating the male gaze and celebrating ourselves with pole dance
CONNECT WITH TAUSHA:
BY THE WAY: If you love the Finding Our Hunger podcast, you have FIVE great ways to support us:
- Become a Patreon
- Leave an iTunes review
- Listen to the 1st 100 episodes by getting a Finding Our Hunger Podcast Album\
- Start a FREE trial with audible.com
- Shop amazon.com (just click the link and buy whatever you want!)
Thank you for listening – we appreciate you SO much <3.
MENTIONED IN THE PODCAST:
Join the conversation at findingourhunger.com/bookclub.