“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection” – Gautama Buddha
Today’s guest is Melissa Toler, a writer, speaker and body image coach.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why it feels like you have to “effort” to exist as a woman
- Why happens when your body image is not compatible with real life
- Why feminism took away everything I believed in (and why that’s a GOOD thing)
- Why you can’t “green smoothie” your way through body image issues and recovery
CONNECT WITH MELISSA:
BY THE WAY: If you love the Finding Our Hunger podcast, you have FIVE great ways to support us:
- Become a Patreon
- Leave an iTunes review
- Listen to the 1st 100 episodes by getting a Finding Our Hunger Podcast Album
- Start with a FREE trial with audible.com
- Shop amazon.com (just click the link and buy whatever you want!)
Thank you for listening – we appreciate you SO much <3.
Join the conversation at findingourhunger.com/bookclub.