Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong. – Peter T. Mcintyre
Today’s guest is Chris Sandel, a nutritionist who runs his own company called 7 Health and the host of Real Health Radio.
NOTE: We discuss health food, weight loss and calories in this episode. Please note that there are potential triggers in the first 20 minutes of the interview.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why most dieters believe more restriction is the answer to their problems
- Why it’s terrifying to reject the idea that thinness is a goal – and why it’s imperative we reject it
- How to get food to just be food again
- What is the difference between weight and health, and why does it matter?
CONNECT WITH CHRIS:
PODCAST: Real Health Radio
BY THE WAY: If you love the Finding Our Hunger podcast, you have FIVE great ways to support us:
- Become a Patreon
- Leave an iTunes review
- Listen to the 1st 100 episodes by getting a Finding Our Hunger Podcast Album
- Start a FREE trial with audible.com
- Shop amazon.com (just click the link and buy whatever you want!)
Thank you for listening – we appreciate you SO much <3.
MENTIONED IN THE PODCAST:
LISTEN: UNpodcast 107: Harriet Brown
READ: Go With Your Gut
PLAY: Gratitude Mad Libs
READ: Brene Brown
READ: Health at Every Size
READ: The Obesity Myth
READ: Intuitive Eating
Join the conversation at findingourhunger.com/bookclub.