“To lose confidence in one’s body is to lose confidence in oneself.” – Simone de Beauvoir
Today’s guest is fashion designer and stylist Saundra Saulnier.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why Saundra loves style but hates fashion
- What does your costume say about you?
- Why you need to stop using clothes as things
CONNECT WITH SAUNDRA:
BY THE WAY: If you love the Finding Our Hunger podcast, you have FIVE great ways to support us:
- Become a Patreon
- Leave an iTunes review
- Listen to the 1st 100 episodes by getting a Finding Our Hunger Podcast Album
- Start a free trial with audible.com
- Shop amazon.com (just click the link and buy whatever you want!)
Thank you for listening – we appreciate you SO much <3.
MENTIONED IN THE PODCAST:
Join the conversation at findingourhunger.com/bookclub.