“Recovery is all about using our power to change our beliefs that are based on faulty data.” – Kevin McCormack
Today’s guest is Amy Olson, a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Eating Disorders Specialist with the International Association of Eating Disorders and professionals.
In this episode we discuss:
- The power of pole dancing in recovery
- Why we need pole mamas
- Myth and eating disorders: What we can learn from Persephone
- An important study on pole dance and eating disorders
CONNECT WITH AMY:
BY THE WAY: If you love the Finding Our Hunger podcast, you have FIVE great ways to support us:
- Become a Patreon
- Leave an iTunes review
- Listen to the 1st 100 episodes by getting a Finding Our Hunger Podcast Album
- Start a FREE trial with audible.com
- Shop amazon.com (just click on the link and buy whatever you want!)
Thank you for listening – we appreciate you SO much <3.
MENTIONED IN THE PODCAST:
Join the conversation at findingourhunger.com/bookclub.